- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Derbyshire Motorbike School collects the following data:
- Registered users:
- Data relevant to your motorbike training is collected:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Whether or not you possess a CBT (if relevant the date of obtaining said CBT, and if it has been verified as valid by ourselves)
- Whether or not you possess a motorbike theory test (if releavant the date of obtaining said motorbike theory test, and if it has been verified as valid by ourselves)
- Whether or not you possess a motorbike licence (if relevant the date of obtaining said licence, and the level of said licence)
- Whether you have passed your mod. one/two motorbike exams (if relevant the date on which you passed said exams and whether said passes have been verified by ourselves)
- Whether your account is allowed to book mod. one/two lessons based on observed experience
- Whether your email address is verified
- Your bookings
- Start times and end times of appointments you book with us
- The type of appointments you book with us
- The cost and payment status of appointments you book with us
- Any other relevant appointment notes
- Guest users:
- No data is collected when viewing the website as a guest
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Derbyshire Motorbike School with most of the data we collected. We collected data and process data when you:
- Register an online account with us
- Make bookings with us via said account, over the phone or in person
- Progress through various documented training courses
How will we use your data?
Derbyshire Motorbike School collects your data so that we can:
- Organise and carry out your bookings
- Best manage and advise your motorbike education
How do we store your data?
Your physical data is securely stored on site at our premises.
Your digital data is securely stored on a webserver. Information transmitted between this website and said server is encrypted by HTTPS.
Derbyshire Motorbike School will not carry out any marketing using the data you provide us.
What are your data protection rights?
Derbyshire Motorbike School would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request Derbyshire Motorbike School for your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that Derbyshire Motorbike School correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Derbyshire Motorbike School to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that Derbyshire Motorbike School erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that Derbyshire Motorbike School restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to Derbyshire Motorbike School's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to portability: you have the right to request that Derbyshire Motorbike School transfers the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your compouter to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in when using a registered student account
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses:
- Functionaility cookies - Derbyshire Motorbike School uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. This allows you to manage and make new bookings.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our websites features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01773 605655
Or write to us:
Amber Business Centre,
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Derbyshire Motorbike School has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office. The details for which can be found on the ICO's website https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.